Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Anonymous

No, I'm not talking about me being anonymous. I have my reason for hiding behind my pen name: To protect my kids. No, no. This post is about the hacking group Anonymous. Say what you want about the group of hacktivists, but after the video and info I saw on YouTube (now removed) I FUCKING LOVE THEM!


If you don't know the story of Amanda Todd, it's one of torment, extortion, bullying, and ultimately resulted in her death.

She's not the first person to be bullied to death and sadly I know she won't be the last. I take this topic very seriously as I myself was bullied and extorted by people when I was younger. I tried to kill myself the justice system failed me, but luckily I had a true friend to save me from myself. But that's another story entirely.

Amanda lost her "friends" and respect of her peers all because some fucktard decided they wanted to get their rocks off and exploit her. I use the term "friends" lightly because true friends wouldn't turn their back on you or do the things these immature assholes did. That info will come later...

Now, as for the person(s) involved in the release of her picture: These type of people are the lowest forms of life among us. They have such pathetic, insignificant lives that they need to manipulate anyone they can. Sadly, it's our youth that is the easiest to target. Now, thanks to Anonymous, they release the identity of one of these sleazebags (and another I believe, but I don't have that info right now). I don't care if people say "Oh, this does more harm than good." I say BULL SHIT! This is the best thing EVER! Why? Because if he's responsible, even if he's just a second or third in command, this guy is now exposed for what he is: A Pedophile! He's a sick fuck. Thank you, Anonymous, for releasing his info. And if I lived closer, I might just kick down this fuckers door and beat the fuck out of him, take pictures, and plaster them all over the interwebs for all to see a bruised, bloody, pathetic, waste of oxygen have his ass kicked by a survivor of this shit.

Now, as for the "friends" who turned their backs on Amanda when she needed them the most: You're no fucking better! How dare you claim to be a friend and then post and tag her in pictures of the shit you did! If you all were my kids, I'd fuck you up. Your asses would be drinking your fucking meals through a straw for the rest of your life if I let you fucking live. You deserve to be punished just as harshly for causing her death. Her death may be ruled a suicide, but believe me when I say that you and her tormentors killed her! It's murder in my eyes, you little bastards! I hope the though haunts you for the rest of your existence. I hope you are labeled as a bully and a killer. I hope you're exposed during the investigation, people learn your true nature, and charges are brought against you.

Now before you all get preachy on me and send me nasty emails about how I'm being mean and shouldn't wish ill on these "misguided" kids and the persons behind the leaking of Amanda's photo let me remind you: MY BLOG, MY OPINION, AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. Are we clear? Think how you would feel if it were your child being extorted. Maybe even yourself. You would want retribution, correct? In any form you could get, right? Yeah, so shut the fuck up with your "Two wrongs don't make a right" bull shit and jump on the vent wagon with me.

~Hekate

No comments:

Post a Comment