Monday, March 18, 2013

WTFH?

Minions, I've been called a few names in my life. Bitch. Whore. 'Spic bitch. Freak. You name it, I've probably been called it. But today... Today I was called a new name.

I was on my way to Walmart when I pulled up to a stop sign. I did my normal slow to a stop, like you're suppose to do, when this car comes speeding up behind me, slams on his breaks, screeches to a stop, and proceeds to follow me in a fast rage to Walmart.

When I parked, this Merle wannabe jumps out of his car and yells at me. Here is what was said:

Him: Learn to drive you Spasian bitch!

Me: The fuck is a Spasian?

Him: A 'Spic Asian!

Me: I can see where you might think I'm Asian, but I'm not. And perhaps you should learn to read you white trash asshole. Stop means STOP, not Skid Tires On Pavement. Fucking dick.

Him: ... (walks away)

I spent the rest of the time at Walmart wondering where he heard Spasian from. No way in Hell he was smart enough to come up with that on his own.

Anyway, back to the move. I'm hoping we're done on Thursday. Until then, I'll be MIA for a while. BTW, I hate moving...

~Hekate

No comments:

Post a Comment