Sunday, September 2, 2012

10 Things I Hate About Walmart Pharmacy:


  1. They short me on my seizure meds. Every. Single. Time.
  2. Their "generic" brands aren't that much more affordable.
  3. They hire high school kids to play assistants.
  4. The older workers are cranky and as rude as the younger assistants.
  5. The pharmacist treats me like I'm there to score my next fix. (Hey dumb ass, I don't get high off of seizure meds.)
  6. I always get stuck behind someone with extremely toxic gas.
  7. I always get stuck in front of the mom with 5 kids that all start having insane meltdowns at the same time.
  8. There's always one weird person who stares me down until I leave.
  9. There's always one person who asks me "What are you getting today?"
  10. It's at Walmart and it's the only damn pharmacy in our area that accepts our insurance.




No comments:

Post a Comment