Thursday, August 30, 2012

Can It Be Friday?

I tell you, Minions, this has been the week from Hell so far. Between doctors, Xic's commitments, and family bullshit drama, I need the fucking weekend to be here... STAT!

I didn't write too much as the drama went down because I was so infuriated with what transpired that I was close to ousting everyone involved, including myself. I need my anonymity to protect my kids, so I held off until I could formulate words without using names. If you're ready, I'll take you on a trip about this.

So on Monday, as you all know, I had my doctors appointment. And you know how that went. Well, the same day I get a message from SIL that says she's deleting everyone from her Facebook. I find out that she calls Xic out in a post about something she heard from a third party. As most people know, third party information usually stinks like any Justin Bieber song. She was informed that Xic said she and another SIL were uneducated, dependent on others, he didn't trust anyone (including me), and only trusted Xeno. She sends me a message saying she was also told that Xic, nor I, cared for her at all. I told her that I would call anyone out on that fucking statement. And I still would! As I punch them in the damn throat and cut out their tongue for lying and starting family fucking drama. I thought this was suppose to be a fairly recent conversation. It turned out it was one I had actually be present for and the information she got was fabricated on so many fucking levels.

So what was said? Did Xic really call them uneducated? No. What he said was they didn't finish high school. Does that sound the same at all? Not to me. It sounds like they didn't finish high school. Did Xic really say they were dependent on others? That's left for interpretation. He said one SIL was married and had X amount of kids before XX age for whatever reason and is supported by her husband. Okay, so she's dependent on her husband. Other SIL has kids and gets money for disabilities (though I believe he said in a somewhat joking/loving manner she was broken). So she's dependent on that check? Aren't we all dependent on some check in one form or another? Did Xic really say he only trusted Xeno? No. What he did say was out of his siblings, he does trust her the most. Why? Because she's the closest one to him. They're close in age, got in trouble together growing up, and all that happy shit. Does he doubt what he hears from his other siblings? Sometimes, yes. Why? Most of the information he gets from them is from, drum roll please.... A THIRD PARTY!

Does all of this mean we don't care for/about them? No. What does it mean? Exactly what it says. Third party information sucks and we don't believe most of it, is some form or another we're all dependent on someone to give us money and shit, and they didn't finish high school. Guess what? A lot of Americans don't finish high school. Some get their GED later in life, some are already working doing what they want and don't feel the need to continue, and some just said fuck it. Did we, at any time, label them as one or another? Not that I know of. I know I didn't. If Xic did, I don't know. What I do know is everything that he did say in the conversation in question was stuff he had already said before and it was no secret to anyone.

So all fucking week I've been looking at this from every fucking side I could and came to this conclusion:

You believe third party information, delete me from Facebook (*sniff* That really hurt), delete your own siblings as well (really?), all because a phone conversation was over heard and what wasn't actually heard was made up. Fine. No sweat off my back. But here's the fucking kicker. You ready for this? When you realize that all of this information was made up for whatever reason, be it trying to read between the line or for personal entertainment value (let's face it, some people just want to watch the world burn), and you want to call, text, or add me back to Facebook... I. Won't. Be. There. Why? Because I listened to your problems. I was an outlet for you to vent to. I was there when one, or both, of these other people pissed you off so royally that you wouldn't talk to them. I called you to check up on you when you were sick, when shit went down on your end, and let you cry to me when no one else would listen. I was fucking there for you in a way that most sisters-in-law wouldn't. Why? Because I saw you as family. No in-law on that. Just family. You said you thought you knew me better than to say I didn't care for you, yet you believed it anyway. Guess what... Fuck you, then! I won't be your fucking go to when shit goes down again. 

You think you're a force to be reckoned with when you get mad? Honey, I've been through more shit than I let you know about and I intentionally let people underestimate me. ALL. THE. FUCKING. TIME. So please, if you're feeling froggish, LEAP. Go ahead and try to blast Xic and me for what you think you know about us and our life and who you think we are. You don't really know me. Not the real me. Even Xic isn't completely sure of the destruction that I am capable of. And since I know members of your family read this, that you will in turn see this. I don't give a fuck. There is nothing you could ever do that would break me. NOTHING. So if you really want to try, feel free. I'm resourceful beyond belief. Don't believe me? Ask my Minion who sent me a message about homeboy that tried to rip her off. I got his name and everything, blasted him, and guess who shut down his operation and refunded her money?

~Hekate

No comments:

Post a Comment