Monday, September 10, 2012

Someone Needs a Punch in the Nuts...

Minions, if you follow sports (or read front page news on Yahoo!) you know about the guy who ganked the baseball from two kids. I'm a little late on writing about this, but here it goes:

To the dick who likes to steal from kids: GROW THE FUCK UP! This goes for any person over the age of 12 at a sports event who Cock Blocks kids. You all deserve a punch in the fucking nuts. I hope the next fucking kid you do this too is one of mine, because I will yell out for them to do exactly that. And I hope it's Nyx and Nox who do it. You all deserve a fucking double nut punch. Oh, and if it is one or more of my kids, believe me, after they punch you, I will too. All while simultaneously stomping your fucking head on the stairs. What the fuck are you "grown" ass people doing? Unless you're helping your kid(s), STEP THE FUCK BACK! If you are helping your kids that are too young to catch a ball on their own, your ass better be right behind them or holding them. Only a fucking douchewaffle, cock blocking, mother fucking, insecure little prick would steal from a kid. What's the matter? Didn't you get a ball when you were a kid? No? Daddy wouldn't take you to a game? TOO FUCKING BAD! Go buy a fucking ball and get the fuck over it. If I were the guy sitting behind you as you took that ball, I would have shoved your ass over the fucking wall! You, troll faced mother fucker, are a waste of fucking oxygen.

To the parents of kids: Seriously, teach them to nut punch a fucker who does this. Let them serve as a lesson, steal from kids, get punched in the sack. And hope it get's broadcast on T.V. so others can see it! If not, YouTube that shit! Just make sure you give me a shout out in the video.

Now I said 12 for age, but this is a give or take age. I say the absolute cut off is 13 for fighting for this shit unless there are no kids around. Then it's fair game for all. But at the first sight of a kids, your ass needs to back the fuck off and let a kid get a ball or get punched in yours.

Ah yes, Hekate is getting back to her usual self now.

~Hekate

No comments:

Post a Comment