Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Date is Set...

3 OCT 2012 at 3:00 pm I will undergo one of the most torturous tests in the medical world. An EMG (Electormyogram/ Nerve conduction study). They will be shoving a fucking needle into my muscles and near nerves and shocking them with electricity to check for any abnormalities. Sounds fun, right? Yeah, real fucking fun. I had one of these done back in 2007 and the damn thing made me twitch and have seizures for the rest of the fucking day. 

So why am I having another one done? Because Dr. Fucker decided to order one and if I don't get it done, he can (and probably would) drop me as a patient. Why do I care? Because I need my seizure meds and there are no other doctors in our area right now accepting new patients. Great. Fuck my luck.

"But Hekate, I thought you were a bad ass who didn't care?" I don't care about fucking idiots and what they think. However when it comes to shoving damned needles repeatedly into my leg and shocking the fuck out of the muscles and nerves I care. I have to take care of my Gothlings and I can't do that very fucking well when Xic is at work and I'm twitching like a motherfucking addict or seizing, now can I? But do these fucking doctors give two shits? No. "Why not schedule it for when Xic is off?" You fuckers think I didn't think of that? The problem is the first available appointment is on a day he works and the one I scheduled for is unknown because they haven't made it that far ahead yet. "Why not get help from family or friends?" Uh, maybe because most of my family lives 5 hours away and wouldn't even visit unless I paid them and I have no friends in the area and don't care for most of the people here anyway. On top of that, I don't think these so-called normal people here could handle Nyx and Nox in full on zombie mode.

So I'm fucking stuck with getting stabbed and shocked. Again. Fuck. My. Luck.

I need a new doctor and just start from scratch. If we get the town we're hoping for, I may just do that. 

~Hekate

1 comment:

  1. Well, having had that unworldly and hellish test done I concur. But, it's YOU so ...DUH! (I'm gonna feel it AGAIN). :( Still, if I need to say fuck it to a temp job and find some way to head up there and watch my zombie lumps then so be it. Just say the word Sis. "Wonder Twin Powers Activate: DOUCHEWAFFLE ASS KICKING!!!" Btw Sis, here's a thought: why don't we send your douchewaffle neighbour in YOUR place instead?! THAT should shut his pie hole down faster than tweaker in a meth lab! Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete