Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Holy HTML Codes, Batman! And Other Things Too...

Okay, so I've been trying to add a few things using HTML editors and codes. FUCKING HELL! That shit makes you go cross eyed after a few minutes! Anyway, I think I got it all figured out. If not, oh well. Just trying to tweak my page a little, so if anything is out of place or seems off, please let me know and I'll attempt to fix it ASAP.

As you know, Minions, I've been talking about it being hot where I'm at and I would not be wearing my all time favorite color black until it cooled down. Well, It finally cooled down and I can get back to being my true Goth self. Awesome, right? Yeah, not so much. As I am happy about it cooling down, it may have cooled down too much for Nyx and Nox. I actually had to turn the heat on in their room yesterday for a while and this morning as well. It was so damned cold their lips were blue! Fucking craziness! So no more short sleeve PJs for them. Time to bust out the long sleeve and possibly flannel and footed pajamas. I still need to get me a pair with skulls. At least I know where to buy them.

Okay, Xic and I just celebrated our anniversary not too long ago. Since we do the whole geocaching thing (and this years gifts were either candy, wood, or iron), I bought him a cache box. This one, to be exact:



Yes, it is an actual log. I know. I rock. But in true Xic fashion, he just had to show me up. He denies that's what he does and says we always get awesome gifts for each other, but I think his are better most of the time. (Case in point, our first anniversary he got me tickets for Family Values Tour.) So as I open my gift, this is what I see:



Now anyone who knows me knows I've wanted one for a very, very, long time. Like I said, always topping me on gifts. Except on year on Christmas when I bought him land in Scotland and earned him the title of a Scottish Laird (lord). In any event, I dare a fucker to break in our house. I'll go medieval on their ass! Oh, and: I FUCKING LOVE YOU, XIC!

~Hekate


No comments:

Post a Comment