Sunday, August 19, 2012

KILL IT!

Minions, I'm a gamer from way back. How far back? I had the original Atari game console, one of the first Nintendo systems (NES), and just about everything up from there to include our current systems in our house: PS3, Wii, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, and PSP. Hey, gamers here. 

So yesterday I was talking with one of my cousins, Loki, we started talking about games. One of my favorite memories was playing Duck Hunt together. If you don't know what Duck Hunt is, you're probably too young to be here and should leave. I'll give you a moment. *whistles Jeopardy theme* Are they gone? Good.

So everyone at some point during this game had the dreaded moment: You missed a duck, or two depending on how far you got. SO if you missed, you knew what was coming next. Yep, that fucking dog would laugh at you. Point and fucking laugh his annoying orange ass off. We all pretty much this reaction:*shoots at the dog*  DIE, YOU BASTARD! FUCKING DIE! But he never did. Immortal little fucker.

Well, I mentioned it on Facebook and how I loved talking with Loki about it. So who comments with the most awesome fucking thing ever? Kobal, Hecate's husband. He posts a link to a video. This is what I see:



I fucking love you, Kobal! Not like that, sicko! Like a twisted brother. Thanks for the video link! Now, time to shoot that fucking dog! What better way to spend a Sunday?

~Hekate

No comments:

Post a Comment