Saturday, August 18, 2012

Shout Out to An Awesome Crafter

Okay, minions, this isn't a first, and won't be my last. I will give a shout out to sites, stores, and people every once in a while. I figure why keep the cool shit all to myself? I'm not a greedy, hording bitch. Equal opportunist people.

So I signed up for Esty today. Never really paid attention to the site before, but I checked it out because an IRL (in real life, for those new to net lingo) friend made a shop. I had been checking out her stuff on Facebook for a while and when she said she made a shop, I jumped on board for support. Yeah, I'm a kick ass, ass kicking friend.

So, her shop is Emma's Addiction. She makes pursed, clutches, tote bags, and a lot of cool shit, OUT OF DUCT TAPE! Fucking awesome! This chick has talent! Some of these things look high end fashion. No joke. Go check out her store. 

If you ask her to make something special or custom made, she may oblige you. But don't be a douchewaffle or twatwaffle about it. Because If I hear about it from her, You'll get blasted here and on Facebook. By. Name. For the entire world to see. So unless you want to get spammed by loyal Minions, be nice.

Again, go check out Emma's Addiction and tell her Hekate sent you.

~Hekate

PS Straight from the maker herself:

Emily Anne Kansiewicz If any minions go to check out my shop, please type in HEKATE10 at the check out for a 10% discount!! You can thank your awesome blogger for that one!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment