Thursday, August 2, 2012

Love/Hate Relationships

Fair warning, this is going to be laced with insults, name calling, may be "immature" at times, and filled with harsh language. If you have a problem with any of this, turn back now. Otherwise, read on as my anger has reached it's fucking maximum point and to save some poor schmuck from getting his/her throat punched I'm using my blog to vent.


First off, our apartment complex sent us that lovely news letter last week stating they would also be repairing the the parking lot starting on the 6th of August. Fuckers showed up at 8:00 am today and start jack hammering outside our damned window. If you're going to change dates for shit like this, let us know asshole! We're not suppose to drive on these fucking patches for 24 mother fucking hours, so you did two fucking things here: 



  1. Trapped some of us in because we sort of fucking respect your wishes.
  2. Gave some of us permission to flip you the fuck off double time because work won't fucking wait for shit unless we want to get fired.
Next on my list, fuckheads who bitch and moan because you can't fucking visit them due to your work schedule and needing to pay fucking bills that are important but the mother fucking second they get vacation time they blow you the fuck off. Let me set the mood for why this pisses me off royally right now.


I have "family" that wants me to visit and I live semi close by. We have gone to visit a few times since moving close, but shit happens where money becomes short and you figure paying rent and buying food to feed your family is more important than driving for hours to visit for a day and drive back home. You try your damnedest to go visit and they know what your situation is and say it's "okay". But what happens when you call them? They start asking every fucking time when you're coming for a visit! And when you say you can't just yet, they get all exasperated and say all sarcastic "I understand." Bitch, I don't think you fucking do! And don't even start to try some bull shit fucking guilt trip on me and think I should say fuck you to bills and food for my family just to come sit in your fucking Batcave of a house to cater to your broken ass!


So you call, or they call, and you find out they're going on vacation. You express since you can't make it to see them, why don't they come visit you, even if it's just for a day to drive on through to their next stop or on their way home. Not too much to ask, right? You'd be fucking WRONG! They act like you just asked them to sacrifice their first born, a right fucking nut, and give you $10 million. Are you fucking serious!? You say you want to go to a fucking amusement park? Okay, There's one here near me that's 10 times better than the one you were going to. Trust me, I fucking looked up that joke of a fucking place you chose. Our park has a water park and regular midway fucking theme park in one. Your's? A joke of a fucking arcade and one fucking ride. Living large there, are you Sparky?


This person gets another vacation a month later. Must be fucking nice. You tell them again that your plans of trying to visit before school starts are going to fall through due to job changes and pay cuts, and it would be nice if... You get cut the fuck off mid sentence to hear "We're going to Uber Awesome Theme Park again." The same fucking joke of a park you bitched about last month? Two fucking words for you: FUCK. OFF. Don't fucking ask me ever again to come visit you if you can't one mother fucking day out of your vacation to visit as you're passing right through my fucking city, douche bag! Keep to your fucking self you half hermit living mother fucker. Don't fucking call me bitching about haw your vacation went to fucking Hell in a hand basket so fucking quick it gave you whiplash! I hope you max out your fucking cards and end up filing bankruptcy again because your dumb ass wants to play like you own the fucking world and we all owe you our fucking gratitude for letting us inhabit your space and breathe the same fucking air as you. Guess what, sweet cheeks... Your shit stinks just like mine. Unless you're like my cousin who drank a bottle of expensive ass perfume your Grandma bought. Then it smells somewhat like roses.


Okay, I think I got it all out. I'm cool now. Time to whip up lunch for the Gothlings. All this talk of amusement parks got me wanting corn dogs. And cotton candy. Oh, in case you haven't figured out yet, I'm ADHD.


~Hekate


2:02 pm Someone just drove over the patch work on our lot. LMAO You had it coming, complex!

No comments:

Post a Comment