Saturday, August 4, 2012

Shut Up! You Suck!

The title is an ode to Nyx and Nox. They love to shout at each other, Xic, and me their favorite phases. They do it at the perfect time, though, and go back and forth for a while.


The first time they started a true back and forth fight we could understand was during a bath. Nox started whining for some reason or another. Nyx looks at her and says "Shut up!" Where did she pick this up from? Xic and me. No, we don't tell them to shut up, but Hell Hound (our dog) starts barking at cats or growls and whines when begging for food. So we tell him to "Shut up". The fact that Nyx said it in the perfect context was funny. What happened next was just fucking EPIC.


As Nox whines, Nyx again says "Shut up!" Now Nox looks at her and says, "You suck!" The fuck did I just hear? Are you kidding me? When did she hear this? Oh yeah, Xic gaming... CoD (Call of Duty for those who don't know). Someone gets the drop on him, he yells "You suck!" as well as other choice words. I'm just glad Nox picked up "You suck" as opposed to "Mother fucking asshole!"


So here we go. Back and forth for a few minutes 


Nyx: Shut up!

Nox: You suck!


Nyx: Shut up!


Nox: You suck!


Yeah, the cute will wear off after a few hundred times but for now it's hilarious. 


So why am I dedicating this post to them? Because I turned on the T.V. and the weatherman was talking about the warmer weather we're expecting this weekend and through the week. As he goes on he says "There's no rain in sight for a while so enjoy the sunshine and warmer weather because we don't get it often." Nyx and Nox, in unison, yell out "SHUT UP! YOU SUCK!" I'm so proud of them, I think I'm going to go cry now. *wipes tear from her eye*


~Hekate

No comments:

Post a Comment