Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Conversation With Xic

Seriously Minions, we have some off the wall conversations by most people's standards. However, for us, this is all normal. Xic has never been to a strip club, so I had to ask.

Hekate: Have you ever wanted to go to a strip club?

Xic: *probably thinking this is a loaded question* No. Why pay for it? I have you.

Hekate: Aww, thanks sweetie. But seriously. Never once thought about it?

Xic: I thought about what it would be like, but never really about going.

Hekate: What if we get a babysitter and go together?

Xic: Uh... But how would you feel if some chick rubs her boobs in my face and gives me a lap dance?

Hekate: Say I better be getting one too! Hello... I'm Bisexual. 

Xic: Okay, once we get a babysitter and some extra money.

Hekate: Plus, we both get all turn on and then come home and fuck like rabbits.

Xic: Wow, you could make a black man blush.

Hekate: It's what I do.



~Hekate

No comments:

Post a Comment