Friday, August 17, 2012

Goth Mom Shout Out

Okay Minions, this site has me up to blog about it. So listen up:

I'm a gamer. Yes, I pretty much do it all as a goth. Why do you think all goths are depressed, loners who wear black, want to kill the world, and hate life? That's called Emo. Emo is like goth, but it's for pussies. Anyway, back to my mission.

I visit a lot of Facebook pages. Some I like, some I keep a check on, and some... Well, let's just say they are questionable even for me and I'm pretty fucking twisted. So as I was stalking some of my Facebook followers (yeah, I like to check you all out at times and some of you have your shit on lock down and are no fun) and I found that one of you liked this page named Loki's Planet. I love Loki, so you know I had to check them out. Guess what I found? They have a social network for gamers, by gamers. So I hopped on over to their site and made a profile. Seriously, if you're a gamer, go here now!

It's like Facebook, but for gamers and way fucking cooler. They have news about games, articles to help you out, it's a hard core catering to gamers! You don't have to be uber, epic, hardcore, tournament playing, marathon gamer to enjoy this site either. All skill levels are welcomed. So get on over there, sign up, connect, and enjoy.


~Hekate

No comments:

Post a Comment