Friday, August 17, 2012

Big News About RROAGM

If you can't figure it out, RROAGM is Random Rants of a Goth Mom. So what news do I have? This:

As of yesterday, I added two managers to the page who can post and share just like me. Who are they? My twin, Hecate, and Xic! Congratufuckinglations you two! I trust you enough with the responsibility to entertain our Minions and keep them happy in case I am unable to if/when I have my surgery. I know you two will be epic, just like me.

Be warned, Minions: Xic is a human fucking dictionary and a Grammar Nazi from Hell! He calls me out on shit. All. The. Fucking. Time. I have gotten to call him out a few times, though. Hecate is as twisted as me. She is my twin after all. Well, as Kobal says, we're "quantum entangled". *cough* GEEK! *cough* You know we love you, Kobal!

That's it, Minions. Seems like mild news, but it's huge to me. I honestly didn't consider letting them have anything to do with this, because it's my baby. This is what I do. It brings me happiness and joy to make people laugh. Too bad I can't get paid for this shit! But I know if I get sick, have surgery, get hit by random space junk that falls out of the sky and it turns me into a 50' tall Goth who can't type on puny keyboards anymore, that they will keep this all going. Says a lot about them, doesn't it? Love, trust, and respect, Minions. I have nothing but love, trust, and respect for them. Okay, enough sappy shit. One last thing before I go: Does anyone else sing "♪♫ R-E-S-P-E-C-T ♫♪" when writing respect or is it just me?

~Hekate

No comments:

Post a Comment