Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Bad Day to be Goth





I'm not saying it's bad to be Goth. I love being Goth. It's part of who I am. But there are days that you just can't be full on Goth. Like yesterday, today, and possible all this week for some time. Why? It's just too damn hot!


Holy shit, minions! I'm melting over here! I am so use to cool temps when I wake up and cloudy, sometimes rainy, days. It's been so warm here the past few days that I have thought about becoming a nudest, but even then I wouldn't be cool enough.


I miss central air. I use to be able to handle the heat and hated the cold. I am one who could never get warm enough, even if I were standing in the fireplace. Call it hormone fluctuations, call it change in preference, call it whatever you want, but this Goth can't take the heat anymore! I am giving up wearing black until it fucking cools down. Not even a black tank top!


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to crawl back into my freezer since the morgue kicked me out. And yes, that was a joke. I did try to hang out in a butcher's meat locker once, though... 


~Hekate

No comments:

Post a Comment