Thursday, August 9, 2012

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?

Minions, every once in a while I'll rant about douchewaffles, twatwaffles, and complete fucking jackasses I encounter, but this takes the fucking cake one fucking idiot and wins the Fucked Up Parent Award in my book!

I hate the news because it's fucking depressing as Hell, but this caught my eye and as a parent I am screaming at my computer "What the fuck was he thinking?!?" Seriously! Now I have rode a few motorcycles in my time, some as a kid and some as an adult, but never would I think, nor would any sane mother fucking person, put a one-year-old baby between the handle bars and themselves! A child that age can't even hold on for piggy back rides well, what the Hell was this "father" thinking? On top of that, he was going over the 10 MPH limit set in their complex! Was he actively trying to kill himself and his child? Was this just a lapse of judgment on his part? Was he drunk and not thinking clearly? Seriously! 

I know the boys mother is in Hell right now morning the death of her baby boy, and I do feel bad for her. No parent should have to go through that. Ever. But where was she when this was going on? Did she allow the guy to do this? Was she at work and had no idea? If she didn't know, then I feel even worse for her. How the fuck ever, if she knew this was going on and didn't fucking try to stop this shit, she's just as much to blame as the father.

As for Douche-bag Dad, he may feel guilty about this, but he's the fucking moron who did this shit and put his son's life in danger and it cost a little boy his life! That's something you just don't do as a parent! You spend your every waking moment protecting your kids! You do everything in your power to keep them safe! I hope he's haunted every fucking day with the image of his son's last moments alive. I hope he lives in fucking torment knowing he killed his son. And I hope they press charges against him and put him in prison for reckless endangerment and vehicular homicide! On top of that, I hope every fucking person in the prison he's in finds out what he did and throws him a blanket party!

Am I pissed off? Damn right I am! And it's not even my child or a relative! Imagine what the fuck I would do and say if it were? If Xic ever pulled a stunt like that, he would hope he died from injuries because I would be his worst fucking nightmare and he knows it. I swear, fucking people need a licence to have kids!

I hope the mother of this boy didn't know that the dad was doing this. I really do. Because if she knew, she should be charged with reckless endangerment and an accessory to homicide and deserves the same fucking treatment as the dad. If they manage to work a deal and get a slap on the wrist sentence, they better hope I never meet them or see them walking in my town, because I will beat the shit out of them and torture them for days before ending their life in a slow and painful way. Again, I'm not even related to this baby and I have these feelings. I get this way with every report I hear about a child being abused or killed.

If you don't agree with me, that's fine. That's your right. But this is my blog and I'll voice my opinion and thoughts about whatever I want. Don't expect an apology from me, either.

I'm done for now. I'm going to give Nyx and Nox their bath now and hug them extra tight tonight before they push me, proceed to tackle me from behind, and use me as their personal tree to climb. And I'll love every second of it even though I'll complain at the time.

~Hekate

No comments:

Post a Comment