Monday, August 6, 2012

Pillow Talk



This is a REAL conversation between Xic and me last night and today. What follows may be hazardous to your health. Side effects from reading this post can include: Uncontrollable laughter, snorting, liquids flowing from your nose, the "Seal" laugh (laughing to hard no sound comes out and you just smile, nod, and clap), difficulty breathing, and possible need for CPR. Continue at your own risk. Blogger is not responsible for any injuries that occur and has no money for you to sue for.

Hekate: Fucking Hell! It's too fucking hot! I can't breathe... Fuck!

Xic: Are you going to fucking stop saying fuck? You say it too fucking much for fuck's sake!

Hekate: Fuck no! I fucking love saying fuck and will fucking continue to say fuck all I fucking want. It's a free fucking country, fucker!

Xic: Well fucking fine then, fucker!

Hekate: I fucking love you!

Xic: I fucking love you too! Bedroom?

Hekate: Fuck yeah!

Xic: Blog this fucking shit.

Any questions on why I fucking love this man?

No comments:

Post a Comment